Sunday, January 3, 2016

December 28, 2015

OH NOOO!!!! It is ending!!!! Still doesn't feel real... But I just got out of my last interview with President Hayes, so it must be!! This week we had lots of goodbye visits, hospital visits, Christmas visits, and normal visits... My favorite are the Christmas visits! :) We stopped by with Laura and she made lunch for us. She was home alone and had no family close to visit her. We read the Christmas story together from Luke 2 and talked about how Christ blesses our lives. And then she came to church on Sunday for the first time! And she loved it! :) She is going to do awesome..

Well..... This is weird.... I guess I will just see you all soon... So I will tell you more stories then....

If you can go on a mission, GO! This has been the best experience of my life! I have learned more these past 18 months than I learned in 22 years. I have seen change in my life and in the lives of those around me. It IS worth it.

I love you all and I will see you soon!!! :)

Love,

Hermana Markle

Christmas stockings with Sidney and Stephanie! We took a selfie with a selfie stick... Cool.

Christmas morning! :) With my little tiny baby Christmas tree from last year. :)

Office staff gift exchange!! :) They gave me a sweet mug that says DRINK WATER! And some great Law of Chastity pamphlets... ;)


We boxed in the same square that they box in on Meet the Mormons! Usshhh! We are famous!
Paint balling for my last P-Day!


President Hayes' Birthday/Christmas gift from the office staff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment