Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015

 Hello!!!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! :) It was a GREAT day! :) First, we had a party in the office with Papa John's pizza of course, and I worked a bit there. Then, we worked out in our area for a bit. And then, we went to Hermana Ruth's house in the night time, and she threw me a surprise party!!! :) There were several members there, and the Elders, and an amazing looking cake and yummy treats! They love me too much! :) But I still decided that I am still only 23 years old. :) Maybe next year I will turn 24... We will see..

Oh yeah! We also had a great Thanksgiving dinner with Colby and his family! This was just the week of parties! Lucky us! :) We spoke a whole lot of English, so it felt almost like home. ;)

Bad news time.... :( We had transfers....Hermana Martinez is leaving AND Hermana Gividen is leaving... :( And I will miss them! We have had a great time together and I have learned so much from them! On Wednesday I get my new companion... She will be the next nurse! I am pretty sure it will be Hermana Hill, but I will let you know for sure next week. But now I have 4 weeks to hurry and train her how to be a nurse (she is a CNA) and our area of San Fancisco! We will be working in double time to get it all done! Here we go!

Right now we are working a lot with Myriam's mom.. She is awesome! She came to church last week and loved it! And tonight we are taking her to a Family Home Evening with a member family. Should be good. :)

Well I keep running out of time, sorry... But have a great week! Love you all!

Love,

Hermana Markle. :)
We saw a gecko eating its lunch!

Hermana Flores!  I am so excited I got to see her again! I didn't think I would, since she is now in the West Mission.  We went to the West Mission Office, and got to see two of my old companions - what a blessing!

Yay! Hermana Fowler!

The nurse in the West Mission gets her own desk and computer!

I got a package! 
Birthday Presents!
Hagan Daz to say goodbye!
My new Christmas lights make me happy every morning and every night!
Thanksgiving Dinner, Gringo Style!
Hermana Martinez and Hermana Gividen
Hermana Mariela!
Hermana Mariela!
I cut Hermana Gividens hair! I am almost pro now!
My Birthday Pizza!
Birthday at the Mission Office!
The world's most AWESOME cake!
They made me bite the cake with my face! I have no idea why!!!
My birthday party Ruth threw me! :) She is the best ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment